1101 North River Boulevard, Wichita, Kansas
Finance Committee Mission
The purpose of the Finance Committee is to provide the Church Council and the congregational membership with appropriate information regarding the financial health of Gloria Dei.
The Finance Committee will:
· Be mindful that congregation members offer money gifts to God through the Church;
· Direct these financial resources as designated/desired by the congregation members and/or as directed by the church council;
· Monitor the security of all funds—physical and institutional—including operating funds, memorial funds, savings, and any other that may be added from time to time.
· Be responsible for overseeing and providing offering counters, banking procedures, monitoring the monthly and yearly financial condition, and preparing the annual budget for recommendation to the Church Council and congregation; and
· Report monthly to the Church Council the current financial status of Gloria Dei, and as needed, to the congregation membership, but no less than once at the annual meeting.
· Establish procedures for implementing and administering capital campaigns as authorized by the Church Council or congregation;
· Provide monthly reporting to standing committees regarding their program budget allocation.
· Review insurance coverage for Gloria Dei and recommend any changes to the Church Council.
Phil Seemann, Chair
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.